Quick Order Form - Complete and return this form to MITA to get your workforce updated and register for all the necessary training to ensure a safe and productive work environment.
Click here for the MITA training quick order form.
CPR and First Aid Training
- MIOSHA requires at least one person on a job site be CPR and First Aid trained. Courses are offered at a location and time of your choice.
Confined Space Training
- This popular class covers both permit and non-permit required.
- Learn what is required to enter a confined space.
- Learn the definition of a confined space (CS).
- Learn what MIOSHA standards are associated with confined space entry.
- MITA recommends periodic refresher training in confined space.
- Contact Pat Brown at the MITA office for more information.
- Learn how to avoid the #1 killer in construction. Update on current methods being used in the field to protect employees from falls.
- MITA provides all the necessary materials including a video test booklet and cards to document the training.
- The Michigan Infrastructure & Transportation Association offers both, the 40 hour Haz Whopper and the 8 hr Refresher Course. Contact Pat Brown at the MITA office for more information.
*Advanced notice is required.
Hazardous Waste Removal Training
- A 40-hour certification course as required by state and federal law. MITA members receive a significant discount on the course tuition.
Mine Safety & Health
- MITA will host an 8 hr MSHA Refresher classes covering Part 46 (surface mining). These classes will be held in the off season. Contact Pat Brown at the MITA office for more information.
MIOSHA All Trades
- This informative session talks about what to expect during a MIOSHA inspection and how to deal with it.
OSHA 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Training
- Upon completion, participants will receive OHSA cards. These classes are often required to work for certain owners or general contractors.
Reasonable Suspicion (for drugs/alcohol)
- Do you have a drug / alcohol policy? If so, do the people responsible for implementing it know what to look for? This 2 hr course will help your company put the right foot forward and create a safer work place. Contact Pat Brown at the MITA office for more information.
Storm Water Operator Training
- MITA will lend you a video and study booklet. Upon completion, your local DEQ office will certify your employees through a simple test procedure.
Trenching Excavating & Shoring
- There is never a bad time to refresh your mind on details of underground construction.