MITA is a valuable asset with regard to labor relations and employment law questions and concerns. For union and non-union contractors alike, members of MITA are able to draw upon years of experience, knowledge and relationships to resolve workplace issues.
MITA Labor-Related Benefits Include:
- Advising and informing members of local and state EEO requirements and changes.
- Assisting with the interpretation of Prevailing Wage Law (Davis-Bacon) implementation.
- Interpretation and clarification of contract language.
- Informing members of National Labor Relations Board decisions that may affect their operations.
- Negotiation and management of numerous collective bargaining agreements.
- Representation on various industry specific Taft-Hartley Trust Funds.
- Informing members of the latest issues affecting employment law.
- Employing the leading law firms in the field of labor relations.
- Providing seminars on subjects such as: wrongful discharge, drug testing, etc.
Labor Relation Division Power of Attorney Agreements
Click here for the Underground Agreement.
Click here for the Road Agreement.